CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Busy!










It's been a busy couple of weeks and I haven't had much chance to blog. We've been back to the lake, back to feed Lucy and Lucky, and taken an impromtu beach trip last weekend. Little Elle Belle is once again enjoying yard sale costume finds. Mary Claire got to hold baby chicks at NC State Farm Days. Mary Claire spent most of this week with a high fever but feels better now. It's been crazy but fun!
PS--Take note of how the Hulk ramsacked the bonus room.

9 comments:

Heather said...

I still want to go to the lake with yall sometime so you can show me where it is!

The Barrick Times said...

These are some great pictures Jen!! The girls are SO cute! Bob still calls the bonus room the "bono's room."

The Palmer Family said...

The girls look so beautiful and happy. I love the spiderman-hulk! So funny!

Christina said...

I can't believe how big Elle is getting! THe almost look like twins in the beach picture where they are dressed exactly the same with their hair up too! I am super jealous MC got to hold a baby chic... I have never done that, ever! You have so much fun down there and your pictures look really good Jen!

Janet said...

Wow - you have a few pictures here that you must blow up to poster-size! Glad you guys are out and about enjoying your girls and taking full advantage of spring!

Sherri said...

Those pics are beautiful! Teach me to use my new camera like that. Having beautiful girls to photograph helps.

the cochrans said...

Were you able to salvage those outfits from the lake? We have to do that again! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

SO this is where we got the bug. The beach looks so great. Come on summer.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?! They totally look like twins! If it weren't for the different color shoes I would have thought it was a mirror trick or something fancy!!