CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Room Redo











The girls' new room is nearing completion! We changed the curtains and I scoured ebay for new bedding and wall art (the owl prints were personalized!). We bought pottery barn knock off collector shelves (see Ellie painting above) and each girl now has her own place for favorite books and stuffies. The clock is still cuckooing and I must say this has been the best thing ever for the girls. They are loving it. Now I just need LH to come over for a little wall mural (that's an official invitation!).

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Beautiful!

The Palmer Family said...

Thanks for the inspiration!

The Hilemans said...

I love it! I am currently knocking off the PBK button-themed canvases and picture frames. They are also having a sale on the bed I love, so maybe I won't have to knock that one off... (EB crawled out of her crib, so I'm "nesting" for her big girl room.)

So where in the world will I find a projector for tracing the mural? I'll have to do some thinking.