CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Dear Johnny...and other Parent Teacher Conference Musings

Yesterday I went to a Parent-Teacher conference for our little Elle Belle, who now at 6 is not so little anymore.  I won't share all the details but I was bursting with pride when I walked out of that classroom!!  It is so nice to hear good things about your own child!  Her teacher shared this cute little letter with me and I thought I would share it here.  I especially love the ending!  (PS--the handwriting is not so good, but she is a lefty after all and is terrible at forming her letters!)  The assignment was to write a letter to Johnny about the word flower using transition words.  There were no other guidelines or instructions.  Elle has a great teacher--I don't remember learning transition words in kindergarten!!!

1 comments:

Christina said...

WOW! I read the letter before I read what the assignment was and I was BLOWN away by her use of transition words!! AJ and I keep forgetting she's only 6 when she's like an awesome best friend who is always excited to do anything you want to do!!! HA! We miss your beautiful blue-eyed girls already!!!