CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Smilebox: It's my new thing

I don't know how I did it or where it came from, but somehow I downloaded a smilebox application from some website somewhere...and I have been hooked ever since.  I know it feels like I have been sending these things out every five minutes or so to the poor grandparents and aunts and uncles.  I'm hoping when they get sick of them they'll just tell me to stop.  They are just so easy to make and even the kids can do it, which they have...yet another track out activity!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own photo slideshow

2 comments:

Mom to 3 Beaus and a Belle said...

Forgive me for leaving this in your comments section. I linked to your site from the yardsale blog. I would LOVE any info that you can share about the American Girl mother-daughter club. I have four children, but only one girl. She loves her doll and has many friends that do as well. I would love to be able to give her a bit more girl time. I look forward to your response! Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post.
I like to write a little comment to support you.

Also visit my page; cyberpunkreview.com