CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mary Claire is in Preschool!




Last week, Mary Claire started preschool for the first time. This event is very exciting to her as she has been begging me to let her go to school for the last 2 years! When I asked to take her picture before we left she gave me her "I'm so excited" face (pictured!). I also got a picture of Elle's finaly goodbye to Mary Claire which erupted into an unprompted hug believe it or not!
One final fashion note: Mary Claire picked out this dress to wear for the first day of school because it is her "Liesel" dress--she thinks it looks like the dress Leisel wore that was made out of the curtains!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Mary Claire is already in preschool. It feels like just yesterday that she was laying next to a tulip! I know she will be an A+ student and you and Elle will have some good quality time together!
Love,
Sarah