CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Little Bunnies...


As the girls are getting older, they love to play together and are getting very good at doing so! Our favorite dress up is by far the bunny costume I bought for Mary Claire when she was about 18 months old. She wore it for Halloween when she was 2 years old, and that same year Elle was a parsnip (I wanted a carrot but had no orange fabric on hand. Oh well.) Now the costume is two sizes too small, but Mary Claire does not care! She came bounding down the hall in it to play, and since this summer I found the matching one for Elle at a yard sale, she can match.




This afternoon they laughingly bounced around living room. It was so dear. Both costumes are too small for them and sooooo hot, but they had a ball.




SO...can you tell from the picture our living room is completely empty? The rugs are gone, there's no furniture...does anyone live here? And I am still stuck in my design dilemma, paralyzed by my lack of not knowing what I want. Help!! Or the bella dancerella mat may become permanent...

0 comments: