CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Two Blonde Butterflies...and a Koozie

So the Halloween costumes arrived today...and of course there is a revolt in the house and they are refusing to wear regular clothes now. They are the most adorable little blonde butterflies I have ever seen. We spent the afternoon dancing on the sleeping porch.

Funny story--last night, Mary Claire was noticing that her milk was not as ice cold as she would like to to be. So she looked over at Bennett and said, "Daddy, I need a Koozie!" We laughed hysterically...we do own one Koozie Bennett was given by a contractor. They've seen it around the garage and I suppose we've told her what it is used for, but it was so funny to hear her apply it! I'm going to search ebay for a monogrammed Koozie right now.

2 comments:

The Palmer Family said...

Wow! The girls look so beautiful! They are smart get use out of their costumes. It would seem a shame to only wear them on Halloween. They will be the cutest Trick or Treaters.

The Barrick Times said...

SO cute!!! I love seeing pictures of them :o) Bobby-cakes and I just tried on our Halloween costumes, too!