CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Meet Mr. Refurbished



Hi! I'm Jen's "new" refurbished computer. You may think I was a great deal at Tiger Direct for only $200. Jen and Ben sure did. If you are interested in buying one like me, I would like to share with you a few bonus features you won't find advertised in the catalog:
  • sometimes, the mouse doesn't work!!
  • once you get the mouse to finally work again, the computer keyboard won't type at all! WOW!
  • surprise shutdowns often occur, just for fun!
  • and once your computer shuts down just for fun, neither the mouse NOR the keyboard will work at all!
  • got important emails to send? HA!
  • I like to sleep for DAYS at a time and won't work again until I darn well feel like it! Or until Bennett gets around to finally fixing me, he he.
Gotta go. Jen has to answer emails from last week and she's been pretty bitter towards me lately. Maybe if she'd clean up her work space I'd be a little bit more cooperative. I get no respect!

1 comments:

KR said...

Nice to meet you! I think I used to have a distant relative of yours. He was demon possessed, literally. Try to be kind.