CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Off to the Ball












Tonight Bennett took the girls to a Father Daughter dance at Marbles Kid's Museum. A few weeks ago, he invited them to a Valentine's "Ball" and last week, he sent them letters from Wisconsin letting them know how much he was looking forward to it. The excitement was pretty high for this event. First: what to wear. We took a Christmas dress Grandma Wise had given them and changed it from Christmas to Valentine's. Then, we did some hair work with mama's curling iron. And finally, we practiced a little dancing. And just a few minutes along, they went off to the ball!

5 comments:

KR said...

Precious, precious precious. I remember going to Father Daughter things with my dad. I burnt the crap out of my mouth on the spaghetti sauce. BUT I had a great time with Daddy! :)

anthonyandbeth said...

oh i can't wait for this for Addison!!! i know Bennett was proud as could be to have his little girls on his arm! i bet they both were on cloud nine! :)

The Barrick Times said...

Oh my goodness, this is so precious!

The Palmer Family said...

That is so sweet. I bet it was a night the girls will never forget!

Christina said...

What a great idea! Bennett is such a great Daddy and husband!