CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

GETTING LOST!




Last week for the big season opener of Lost Bennett and I threw a Lost theme party for some friends. Although the invitation commanded the guests to dress as their favorite character Bennett was the only one who showed up dressed to impress. He was, of course, Jack...complete with only one shoe (remember the pilot episode?). He also got a very short haircut for the occasion. Doesn't he look great? The menu included rack of wild boar ribs and other island favorites. For dessert we had Hurley's favorite candy bars. For all of you lost fans, what did you think of the first episode?

I had fun with the table setting, as you can see from above. I can't believe I actually found PRETTY camoflauge wrapping paper as the table runner. Yes, camo can be pretty, I am now a believer. And Bennett took the Dharma Initiative and came up with a trivia quiz. Overall we had a good time!

4 comments:

The Barrick Times said...

YES! What an awesome idea, Jen! We watched in anticipation on Wednesday night and of course, all 2 hours on Thursday and I'm totally hooked! We can hardly wait to see it again tomorrow night. Bobby and I have spent our dinner conversations theorizing over what's going to happen next! P.S. He blew up the picture of "Jacob" in the cabin - Jack's Dad!

Christina said...

Sounds like fun! The camo is definitly cute too!

The Barrick Times said...

Ok Jen... did you watch Lost last night?! I tried calling tonight to talk to you about it, but maybe you guys went to sleep. Oh my goodness... CALL ME!

Anonymous said...

April said...
I want the LOST QUIZ!! You two are just too funny. I rolled on the description of Bennett as Jack from the pilot episode!! How funny!! I'm sad not to have been there... And only you Jen could have come up with that table setting, including color-coordinated jelly bellies... So great...