CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birtday, Dear Ellie...











Yes, that's right...on Ellie's 3rd Birthday cake, me, the former English teacher, spelled birthday wrong! Oops! And there I was, so impressed with myself and how neat I had made the letters!






This weekend, Grandmama and Papa came for a birthday visit and we had a little family party for our turning-3-tomorrow little Elle Belle. Our Aunt Vallie and Uncle Jeddie came down from Henderson along with cousins Susan, Charles, Jill, Justin, and Jamie to celebrate.


Ellie has been busy ever since playing with her new toys and watching The Aristocats (the only movie she's ever completely sat through). Thanks Mom for the new matching clothes and dresses!





4 comments:

The Palmer Family said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Ellie!! We'll call you this afternoon! Love, The Palmer's.

Christina said...

Awe!!! So much fun! I wish I was there too! The cake look really good, despite the spelling error!

Happy Birthday Elle!

The Barrick Times said...

I always forget the 'H' too!! Happy Birthday Ellie!!!

Anonymous said...

April said...
I like Christina's comment..."The cake look really good..." See? We all do it! It's just funny that it happened on such a photo-worthy event. Cute little cake though!! :-)