CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Beachy Girl

Happy Girl

Mama's Girl

I'm still trying to blog about all of the fun things that happened this summer, but we just got back from the Outer Banks (again!) and so I decided to post a few new camera pictures. We had an awesome time. We really did. I was so sad to leave! So sad that Bennett and I called a realtor and looked at a beach house for sale. Again. Not that we can afford one, but that we are both dreamers...

The best part of the trip for me was visiting the Elizabethan Gardens (pictures to come later). Seriously, how many times have I been to the outer banks? Why have I not gone there before? Have any of you ever been there? It is my new favorite place!

The worst part of our trip had to be...let's see...oh yes, pulling back the sheets in the room the girls were staying in only to find BUGS! Alive ones! Ones that curled up and down and all around! Let me just say that's the last thing we wanted to see when we arrived at 10:30pm. UGH!


8 comments:

Christina said...

I'm so jealous! Your little ladies are so beautiful! It makes me giggle just to see the cute smiles on their faces! I can't wait to snuggle with them again!

By the way, your pictures look great! New camera, perhaps?!

Heather said...

love the pics! what kind of camera did you get?

The Barrick Times said...

These are so cute! Let me know how the new camera is working out!

Janet said...

Oh...I hope frame that last one. Those are precious!

anthonyandbeth said...

yikes! bugs!!! glad you had fun. the pictures are GREAT. what kind of camera? i'm in the market for a new one!! and isn't it great to dream. maybe one day... :)

The Hilemans said...

What great pictures! So what camera did you get? Your girls are just the cutest...

The Wise Family said...

Hey guys! Bennett bought me the Nikon D60. Turns out our Wake Forest house renter works for Ritz Camera so we took full advantage of "employee pricing." I have no idea how to use it, but have been enjoying the "Nikon School" videos that came with it and those have been helpful, since I know next to nothing about taking pictures. It was fun experimenting with it this weekend! After a busy summer it is nice to be back in blog world! Now I only have to read all of your blogs from the last 3 months. I have some catching up to do!

anthonyandbeth said...

the d60 is what i want! my mother-in-love just got it and i loved playing with it!!! :)