CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

(Pre)School Girl



Ready for the big day!




Ms. Liza greets her at the door.




A Mommy eye view through the doorway.


Little Elle Belle is now officially a preschooler. And what a big girl she is! She does not want me to walk her into the building, insists on not letting me do a thing...and can't wait to go (a surprise considering her recent separation anxiety). She is actually the tallest child in her class (another surprise!) And tomorrow Mama will have two hours free, with two children in school at once for the first time (why do I feel guilty?)

5 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

so glad she enjoyed it and feels so BIG! it makes a mommy feel better when they're not clinging and screaming! enjoy your 2 hours! don't feel guilty! you have a ton more hours you're putting in! :)

The Barrick Times said...

Aww, I still can't believe how grown up she is. It was only yesterday she was sitting on my lap as a tiny baby!

Sherri said...

She looks so adorable in these pics - what beautiful girls you have. 2 hrs isn't enough Mom time if you ask me, so milk it without guilt!

Janet said...

What a wonderful start to the year! Such a cutie!

Now....having remembered your blog post about 'money fasting'. Be careful with those two hours. I did more damage ($-wise) the week of Bible School than I do all year long! :)

Heather said...

Such a cutie! I'm SO glad she loves going...this way you can rest easy and enjoy your time.