CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flower girl




This evening the girls and I were outside watering our newly planted rose bushes and I decided to run back in for the camera since the sunshine was so nice! I caught the girls picking the purple mums and trying to put them in their hair. I've never taught them to do that...I'll add that to the list of things God programmed into girls that never needs to be taught. Playing with my camera, I tried to catch the moment.

4 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i think you caught it! you're doing great with that new camera! :)

The Barrick Times said...

Jen, these are beautiful! You need to have these framed! Also, check out Pioneer Woman - she gave a lesson about aperture the other day which may help you - not like you need it!

The Palmer Family said...

These pictures are amazing! Of course you have a beautiful subject to photograph. I'm definitely getting camera envy, but I think I'm too cheap to shell out for a good camera & too impatient to learn how to use it. Looking forward to checking out more great pics from you!

Kathleen

Sherri said...

Amazing pics. I'll swap my camera for yours! ha ha