CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Case of Mistaken Identity? You Decide!



It was a lovely fall evening and we took the girls out for a bike ride around the neighborhood. As we were meandering through the streets, one older couple pulled up alongside of us in their car and rolled down their window. Expecting the man driving to tell us how precious our little girls were, we were floored to find out he went to all that trouble to tell us that Bennett looked exactly like Todd Palin! Ha! At first we were like, nahhhh...but then we were like, yeah kinda! What do you think? Cast your vote in our poll!

8 comments:

Janet said...

I can only say maybe cause, when I first saw this post, I didn't see it at all. But now that I've shown Brian and have seen the photos a couple of times --- I can see why they told you that. :) Too funny!!

anthonyandbeth said...

i think it's the eyes! but i def. see it! :) too funny! the real test will be how often he is told this around town. then we'll REALLY know! :)

Sherri said...

This is so funny - I definitely see it - definitely in the eyes & brow

The Palmer Family said...

No way!

Heather said...

he should charge for pic's...or maybe interviews:)

the apple picking wasn't in Germantown but it was about 20 min away (i can't remember where but i'll ask my mom). it's the same place we go to pick berries:)

The Hilemans said...

hmmm - maybe I'll have to look at other photos. I'm not seeing it. :)

Anonymous said...

haha kinda, with the BEARD! since when did that happen?

and when are ya'll coming out to Chapel Hill?? soon, i hope!
-kelly

Anonymous said...

YES! YES!! I see it! It is the facial hair Benn! See? Mom was right...hahaha. My neighbor Pam thinks you both are good looking, so there is another link. You could be like that guy in the movie Dave and hire yourself out as an impersonator!! Or shave your head and look like Jack again. :-) April